Mountain Home High School Library
Library Hours: Mon. - Fri. 7:30 a.m. 3:30 p.m.
- The library is open during lunch Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
- Books - two weeks (with a grace period)
- Reference and reserve books - 2 days
- Books: 25¢ for each school day if the book is overdue for 3 weeks.
- Reference Materials is 50¢ per school day if overdue.
- Please see the librarian to pay fines.
- Any item can be renewed, as long as no one is waiting for it, up to four times.
MHHS Library News
- We have created an Amazon Wishlist for our library! Titles on the list have been requested by teachers and students. Please feel free to look over the titles. Any donations would be greatly appreciated; ordering is as easy as a click of a button!
Online Research Databases